Siprut PC attorneys have two decades of experience involving some of the largest, most complicated bankruptcies in history. We represent corporations, executives, and high-net-worth individuals in bankruptcy matters against corporate debtors. Representative bankruptcy matters include:
- In re MF Global, Inc., Case No. 11-02790 (Bankr. S.D.N.Y.) (prosecuted proofs of claim of a former executive against multiple estates).
- In re Sea Containers, Inc., Case No. 06-11156 (Bankr. D. Del.) (defended debtors in possession against certain bondholders’ objection to proposed resolution of U.K. pension obligations valued at over $200 Million).
- In re Bachrach Clothing, Inc., Case No. 06-11156 (Bankr. N.D. Ill.) (defended private equity fund against action by creditors committee seeking to “re-characterize” pre-petition debt obligations of the estate).
- In re Altheimer & Gray, Case No. 03-43547 (Bankr. N.D. Ill.) (represented global law firm in liquidation, including numerous preference and avoidance actions).
- In re United Air Lines, Inc., Case No. 02-48191 (Bankr. N.D. Ill.) (represented numerous corporate creditors prosecuting claims against multiple estates).
- In re Kmart Corporation, Case No. 02-02474 (Bankr. N.D. Ill) (represented creditors committee in mega bankruptcy case).